Our prayers are with the athletes, families and spectators in Boston!
BSA – A celebration of Sport
TOGETHER, SPORT GROWS STRONGER
The Burlington Sport Alliance is a collaboration of sporting organizations that work cooperatively to provide a collective voice for the ongoing promotion and education of the benefits of sport within Burlington. Together they will provide opportunities to coaches, athletes, organizations and parents to enhance the sporting experience in Burlington.
All of our Nomination and Membership applications are automated on our site.
Please go to the download section.
Please download and send in your Membership application form:
WHAT’S NEW WITHIN THE BSA
- The BSA Board of Directors is continuing in its mission under the leadership
of the new President: Allan Langvee
- Plans are well underway for the 10th Annual ‘Celebration of Sport’:
The 2013 Sport Recognition and Awards
plus Hall of Fame Inductions Dinner
Date June 18, 2013
Venue Burlington Convention Centre
Changes to the Awards this year: There will be three (3) new awards
Parasport Athletes of the Year (male and female)
Special Olympic Athletes of the Year (male and female)
Official of the Year
- Nomination forms and details re: criteria can be found on the website.
- Deadline for accepting nominations is April 30 Nominations forms are being automated.
- Sponsorship opportunities for dinner are still available. Contact Paul at email@example.com
- Membership is open to any sport organization, club, business or individual for the new cost of only $25
- Sports Day is again planned as a partnership between the BSA and Parks and Recreation. A possibility exists of it coinciding with the Opening of the new Alton Community Centre. More details to follow. Plan now to be involved.